How to Fully Prepare for Remote Learning and Living


How to Fully Prepare for Remote Learning and Living ðŸ’»

By Anna Conners


As we all work together to cope with our new way of life amid COVID-19, we learn to adapt and grow into more dynamic people, both personally and professionally. One of these adaptations includes the switch to remote learning, which has been a staple of dissatisfaction and difficulty with many students over the past few months, including myself. The ability to interact and physically learn in a hands-on environment is something I will never again take for granted or view in the same way. I’m here to share my recent college remote learning experience with you, and provide some tips to manage expectations and be prepared for a fully online curriculum. 

Along with many of my peers, I was not at all ready to remove myself from my campus and revert to a Zoom-focused learning experience. This is due to the fact that for many of us, online teaching was just one new component of many that we would have to get used to. At my college, Cal State University Fullerton, I had to move back home mid semester, leave all career opportunities I had lined up, and find a way to pay for an apartment I was no longer living at. In addition to these changes, I had to mentally make peace with my new living, working, and educational circumstances, managing my own expectations for my altered future.

This of course was between being told mixed messages from my university, building up mislead hope for a fall school year that would never come to fruition. I remember heading back home in March thinking to myself “Don’t worry, you’ll only be gone for a week or two”. And now here we are, 8 months later from the start of the pandemic, and less than a month away from my December graduation date. While bittersweet, I have learned to accept the things that we cannot change, and to make the most of the things we can.

In this type of situation there are only a few things we can control: our attitude and our output. These two characteristics can make all the difference for your overall happiness and productivity, even during a global pandemic. In my case, I had to shift my attitude from disappointed to optimistic, and from daunted to opportunistic. I also had to learn how to be productive with my output, especially in a less active setting. 

For me, this meant fine-tuning my resume, LinkedIn, and professional skill set to constantly seek job opportunities. This meant calling and messaging employer after employer, until I was blessed to land upon my current position of Marketing and Management Coordinator for Pediatric Therapy Associates. This also meant applying myself as much as I could in my online classes, asking questions when no one else would, and completing additional business certifications so that my knowledge could grow. 

I continued building my network, and took every rejection as a chance to turn a weakness into a strength. I accepted the fact that it’s okay to change plans, and made the decision to pursue a new career path and graduate school in 2021. While establishing my new normal was and still is a challenge, I have come to appreciate my limits being pushed, as it’s taught me that my circumstances don’t define who I am or what I’m capable of. 

In any situation, we all have the unlimited potential to master something new, whether it’s working from home with kids, adjusting to a remote class, or moving from one location to another. This can especially be seen in teletherapy, as therapists and clinicians work to navigate establishing a virtual connection with their patient, formerly being able to provide in-person treatment. Technology has been able to provide us with effective alternatives to creating a new working life. As long as we are able to take a step back and reassess our present, we will be able to have a successful future.


About Ready Set Connect is a secure HIPAA certified online therapy software for clinicians and educators. We are dedicated to providing better care to patients both in person and virtually. 

    

        image of Facebook icon  image of LinkedIn icon  image of Twitter icon  
  Check us out on Yelp

Comments

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world had crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure for Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,HypertensionFatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / . or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Because Every Day is Father's Day.....

Sensory Processing Disorders. How Virtual Therapy can Help

The Importance of Visual Aids for Autism